2nd Edition of the Real Estate Golf Cup !
May 13th 2022 / June 10th 2022 / September 30th 2022Register
Thanks to our sponsors
Thanks to our partners
Rules & Greenfees
The REGC is a 3 days competition divided into 2 qualifying days and 1 final.
- 40 teams composed of 2 golfers.
- Shotgun play.
- 2 balls aggregate game.
- Each player plays his ball normally.
- Both stableford scores are added.
- Companies can register as many teams as they wish.
- Only 1 single Hcp player per team.
- Every team can register and play at the 2 qualifying days as well as the final.
- The best 8 teams will be invited to play the final without paying the greenfee.
- Qualifying day greenfee : 150€htva/pers
- Final day greenfee : 200€htva/pers
You get 2 chances to qualify your team for the final. You can either play on day 1, on day 2 or even both.
Day 01 - May 13th 2022
Royal Latem Golf Club – Sint Martens Latem
- 40 teams of 2
- 11:30 : Welcome coffee & Warm up
- 12:30 : Welcome speech & Instructions
- 13:00 : Tee off
- 17:30 : Drink
- 18:30 : Price ceremony
- Possibility to stay for dinner > Please book per email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 02 - June 10th 2022
Royal Golf du Bercuit – Grez Doiceau
- 40 teams of 2
- Schedule will arrive soon
Every team can register and play the final. The best 8 teams of the qualifying days will be invited to play the final without paying the greenfee.
Day 03 - September 30th 2022
Royal Waterloo Golf Club – Waterloo
- 40 teams of 2
- Awards ceremony
- Walking dinner
Put your company in the spotlight !
Do you want to become a partner of our event ? Contact us to receive our sponsor kit.
Who we are
The Real Estate Golf Cup is an initiative of two real estate actors who enjoy networking differently.
Partner at Archibald / Real Estate Recruitment
Founder of the Real Estate Kite Club
Partner at ACMG / Real Estate Project Management
Founder of Golfissimmo
Covid safety measures & registration policy
- This entire event is organized with the intention to be in full compliance with the COVID safety measures that will be in application on the day of the event.
- All participants will have to follow all the club rules as well as the COVID safety measures.
- The REGC will have the right to exclude anyone who doesn’t follow the rules or the safety measures.
- The REGC will not be held responsible for the acts of its participants.
Cancellation & Refund
- In case of a cancellation of the event due to local or national COVID measures, the participant will receive a full refund of his registration fees.
- If the event can take place, no refund will be accepted.
Can I register to more than one qualification day ?
Yes ! You can register to either 1 or 2 qualification days. Your best score will determine your ranking.
How is the score counted ?
It’s a 4 ball aggregate game. Everybody plays his ball. Both stableford scores are added up.
Can I play the final even if I didn’t qualify?
Sure. The best 20 teams are invited. The other teams can play the final by buying their greenfees.
Who wins prizes ?
The best 10 teams win an invitation to play in the final. Meaning per qualifying day : the best raw score of all categories + the 2 best net score per category. Other performances will also be rewarded with pretty cool gifts.
When do I have to pay ?
Your registration is confirmed once the payment has been made. The sooner you pay, the sooner you secure your spot.
Will I receive an invoice?
If you have completed your billing information, you sure will.
What happens if the event is cancelled ?
If the event is cancelled due to COVID reasons, you will receive a full refund of your registration fees. The event will be postponed to a later date.
How many teams can I register ?
A company can register as many teams as they want.
Can I play if i’m alone ?
You might. You’ll be put on a waiting list and contacted if a team needs a player.
Can I play if I’m a beginner ?
You’ll need to be at least 36 Hcp to be allowed to play.
Can I play with a pro ?
Yes but you can only have one single Hcp player per team.
Can I play if i’m not in the real estate sector ?
Yes but only if you’re invited by someone who’s in the sector. You must be at least 25 years old.
Please keep in mind that it’s a networking event.
Any other questions?Contact us